Action for Unfair Means
The College follows the University rules to take action against any student found copying or cheating during college exams.
- The examinee shall be called upon to surrender to the Principal, the unfair means material found in his or her possession, if any, and his/her answer book.
- Signature of the concerned student shall be obtained on the relevant materials
- Supervisor shall also sign on all the relevant materials and documents.
- Written statement of the student and the concerned supervisor is taken.
- Principal shall take appropiate action depending upon seriousness/gravity of the case.
- Parents/Guardians will be called upon to inform about the incident and will be asked to pick up their ward.