Exam Code of Conduct
- Students should reach 15 minutes prior in the exam hall.
- Bags and books must be deposited in the common room.
- Students should enter the details on the answer sheets at the start of the exam.
- Follow the rules for the materials to be taken in the exam hall.
- Students should follow college dress code.
- The students must enter the class room with writing material and ID card only.
- For practicals, students should be in a neat ironed apron with displayed roll numbers and carry necessary practical kit in a transparent box.